Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BIG DAY!!!

    Alright so like many of you know, my brother Jacob and his wife, Becca, are expecting!  The glorious due date is on March 9th....I think.  BUT!....today is a very important day because she is 20 weeks and which, if you don't know, is the official point where a person is able to see what the baby's gender is going to be.  At 2:30p.m. they are going in for the appointment and are having an ultra-sound done.  Of course you know the choices are...

 A GIRL
( and yes I will be buying them a big bow like this if they have a girl )

OR


 A BOY :)

      We all have thought from very early on that it was going to be a boy, but today we will know for sure.  Don't get mad, though, if I don't let you guys know right away.  Cause I don't want to intrude on Jacob and Becca spilling their happy news to everyone.....but I will let you know eventually :) 

-Belle  

No comments:

Post a Comment