Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Starting Off!!!

Hi! First of all my name is Belle (obviously not my real name). I'm 18 years old and a freshman in college. I'm currently attending a community and living at home with my parents...but plan on transfering to a Christian school down in Kentucky, but I'll go into more detail about that later :) ....So to be honest, I really got the idea of having a blog from a lot of my friends and family that have their owns blogs. I also love to write, so the idea of being able to share my thoughts and feelings with others sounded like an awesome idea!
So.......this is my blog! A lot of what I write on here is going to be what God is teaching me as I go through this crazy life. General things...more personal and "deeper level" topics...but also just funny, crazy randomness! I hope you enjoy reading :)
Belle

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would!! I saw your blog and I almost screamed! (Not kidding, you know your weird cousin..) Love the title, very catchy! You are gonna LOVE the blog world! But, it can be addicting. btw, logie is at our house right now... I just love having my family in town and I will totally cry when you move away.
    Love you... =)
    Bugg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER cool! I love your 'name'. :D And I love your blog title!! Looking forward to reading all your random/awesome posts!! :D
    ~mattea<3

    ReplyDelete